What better way to see you child express themselves in an introductory, non competitive environment. Your child will learn poses, moves to the grooves and a great experience that may lead your child wanting to promote their own CHEERa-bilities in front of friends and family.
Potential Date/Time: TBD
**Additional Uniform Fee (TBD)**
Please wear comfortable clothes and bring a water bottle. Pom Poms will be provided (for use only).
In this 60 minute 6-week introduction to Cheer group, members will be "GETTING THEIR CHEER ON!" Cheerers will gain experience learning basic movements, and cheers. PSA-Cheer Squads will perform in front of their friends and family during games and halftime events.
PSA's basketball program is designed to enhance knowledgeable players as well as to build confidence in those in search of it. Utilizing hands on experience from an instructor who has not only played basketball on the academic levels but also street ball at the local concrete paved outdoor park. PSAs job is to educate YOUth's to the game. That's why PSA combines our programs to fit a skill that must go with the next.
(5) 1 hour sessions
September - November 2017
This Dribbling & Shooting session will help develop the following skills:
* Hand and eye coordination
* Dribbling sense (when to crossover vs pass; Triple Threat prep
* Basketball Sense (movement, screens, and general understanding
* Perimeter shooting and layups
* Scrimmages (Determined by # of participants)
* PSA will teach why a play is ran vs only teaching a play
* CONTACT COACH CHRIS FOR FURTHER DETAILS 630-410-1902
September 20, 2017 - November 20, 2017
* Maximum of 4 teams
* 1 game elimination playoff season finale
* Practices & games in Plainfield District 202 schools
* PSA reversible jersey required ($35)
* Must attend evaluation day prior to the draft.
* Coached by experienced coaches and parent volunteers.